[50 Credits] WebBizInsider - Did You Win My Contest?

Sunday, June 28th, 2014

Orlando, Florida
Sunny and 94 F

Hi,

I think I got heat stroke yesterday. If you are from "up north" the last thing you want to try to do is spend a late June afternoon in Florida cleaning up your backyard. Wait ... no matter where you are from, you don't want to try that!

Hopefully, you spent the day someplace nice and cool, while you were surfing to earn those credits in our 4 Way Surf Contest with TopTierTraffic, SplashPageSurfer, and 100 Percent Traffic!

These people below were definitely smarter than me, because they won 1,000 credits each yesterday:
10410 - Graham Woodward
23333 - Fernando Aquino
58347 - David Leroy
92796 - Ron Hamilton
117033 - Willard Fischer
146027 - Ken Wolff
162880 - Frugal Times
190627 - Dean Hamblin
214664 - Marilyn Singer
222000 - Roberto Cuevas

If you are a winner, then congratulations! I have added your credits to your account.

We had a second part of the contest where you were guaranteed 1,000 credits (250 per site) if you surfed at least 50 pages at ALL 4 sites. I am going to give you an extra day on that opportunity, so if you haven't surfed enough yet, then get surfing. Just make sure that you reply to this email to let me know when you have finished surfing at all 4 sites so I can add your bonus. Please tell me your member id at all the sites in the email!

Here are Sunday's guaranteed bonuses for surfing at WebBizInsider:
- Surf 25 Pages for 10 Bonus Traffic Credits
- Surf 50 Pages for 2,000 Text Ad Credits
- Surf 100 Pages for 1 Active Downline Member
- Surf 200 Pages for 3,000 Banner Credits
- Surf 300 Pages for 75 Bonus Traffic Credits
- Surf 500 Pages for 1 Active Downline Member

[10 Credits] Click to Surf at WebBizInsider

Thanks for all your support!


Matthew

P.S. - I am still raising funds for Debbie, who is suffering from leukemia. All funds from purchases of the packages below go to Debbie's fund. They are amazing deals for an awesome cause.

[10 Credits] Click to Book a Site of the Day Slot and Get a 10 Downline Member Bonus

[10 Credits] Click for Triple Instant Downlines (75 instead of 25) plus a 10,000 Credit Bonus

[10 Credits] Click to Invest in Over 29,000 Downline Members via PayPal

[10 Credits] Click to Invest in Over 29,000 Downline Members via Credit Card










I don't know why you are even reading this. I mean you do not want to miss
everything that WebBizInsider has to offer. That is why you signed up
for the site! :-) However, if I have disappointed you and you no longer
wish to be a member of our site and receive emails from us, you can remove
your account at:
http://www.webbizinsider.com
I will be so sorry to see you go, but remember you can always come back!

Web's Best Marketing
P.O. Box 2577
Windsor, NS, Canada, B0N 2T0
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment