A plethora of new scenes, plus our guide to Facebook video ads! 📺

VIDEO • NEW SCENE STYLE
There's five wild new 'Vivid' scenes on the loose. They're so wild, and so much fun, you may need to lie down after watching this video. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Article • From the Blog
With increasingly sophisticated ad delivery methods, Facebook has become an essential advertising tool for marketers. But what do you need to know before diving in?
VIDEO • NEW SCENE STYLE
If you like things to be a little bit handmade, try these new 'Liquid' scenes. Designed to look like paint splashing across the screen, they're all you need to make an awesome video!
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment