New Blog Post: Creating Mobile Squeeze Pages

 

 

Hi Nguyen,

In order to make the most of your traffic, one of the
best things you can do is send people to one of your own
squeeze pages.

The reason we do this is so we can reuse traffic over
and over.

When you send someone directly to an offer, you only
have one opportunity to get the sale...

But if they're on your mailing list, you can nudge them
to the same offer multiple times, significantly increasing
the odds of making the sale.

Now when you take into consideration that 70% of purchases
made from a mobile device were influenced by email...

...You start to see just how important mobile-optimized
squeeze pages really are.

So I put together a new blog post, on how to create beautiful
mobile-optimized squeeze pages.

==> Click here to read it now

In this step-by-step post, you'll see me create a squeeze
page in front of you.

Best of all, they're really quick and easy to put together!

Check it out now, follow the steps, then feel free to leave
a comment below the post showing off your new squeeze page.

==> How to Create a Mobile Optimized Squeeze Page

I hope you find this blog post useful!

Kind regards,

Mark Ling
Founder of Traffic Travis

http://www.traffictravis.com


P.S. Next week I'm going to be releasing a short guide on how to optimise
your SEO for more traffic in late 2017 and beyond. Look out for that!

Address: PO Box 41072, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8247, New Zealand

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment