Nguyễn Thị sent you an invitation on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bích wants to add you to their network

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bích

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bích

eXchange Planer Manager at AIA

Vietnam · 17 connections
Accept Nguyễn Thị's invitation
LinkedIn is a social network and online platform for professionals. Learn More
Unsubscribe  |   Help

You are receiving Invitation emails. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know.

This email was sent to thiennhuong@ymail.com.

LinkedIn

© 2017 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment