Invitation: Investment Proposal.,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

 

I am Ms. Eisha Amer Terfas, from LIBYA; I was married to Late Mr. Amer Salah Terfas, The Former Executive of an Investment Company run by the late dictator's son, Seif al-Islam, who was killed by NATO during the Libyan civil war and then I moved down to the neighbouring country with my only daughter.


Meanwhile, I am contacting you to seek for your assistant in transferring the sum of Twenty million United States Dollars ($20.000, 000.00) deposited by my late husband in his foreign account, which i am planning to invest under your management in your country, where I am planning to stay for good, if everything goes well as I planned.

 

Furthermore, due to the problems in my country Libya, I find it necessary to diversify our investments outside my country to safe guard against the future of my daughter, which i will like us to discuss when i come over to your country after you have confirmed the fund under your custody.

For me, I have the following investment plan for your consideration;
(1) Real Estate Business, (2) Hospitality & Health Care, (3) Travel & Tourism, (4) Hotel Management.


Please if you have another profitable business plan I may be interested to invest in your country, kindly get back to me for us to discuss on how to transfer the investment fund through Online Banking System to your own account for onward investment purpose.


Thank you for your understanding.
Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Eisha Amer Terfas.


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment